Having a strong social media presence can really help your business flourish, however you first need to amass a large following and learn how appeal to them. Here are a few ways to increase your social media presence to help grow your business:
1. Include social media icons in your email signature. Your company could be sending out thousand of emails each day, and it’s likely that people will get curious and eventually visit one of your social media pages.
2. Be human. Let your audience know that there’s a person behind your social media accounts who will respond to them if they have any questions or concerns. If you’re actually engaging with your audience, you’re able to show them who you are and they will in turn feel more connected to you.
3. Make sure to post consistently. People tend to lose interest if your social media accounts haven’t been updated in a while – they become stale and irrelevant. They’re more likely to want to read your material if you’re providing fresh and updated content on a regular basis.
4. Provide links to your website in your social media posts. This is a great way to drive traffic to your website so that people can easily learn more about your company. Your social media platforms are more likely to grab their attention, but your websites content is more likely to grab their business.
5. Optimize your accounts by using keywords that go with your business. Try and think of what your customers are looking up on their search engines, and regularly include those keywords in your content. They’re more likely to come across your pages.